Its been a long while coming, but I finally got around to re-writing diction. The new release features:
- new graphics
- better performance
- online leaderboards and achievements
- local 5 score leaderboards
- 9 themes
- 4 game modes (Classic, Arcade, Time Attack and Fixed)
- A choice of game durations
- No adverts or in app purchases
Get it in the Play Store now!
A bit about Diction
Diction is a fast paced word finding game combining aspects of Boggle and Scrabble. Your aim is to find as many words as you can before the time runs out.
You can customize your game by picking from the 4 different game types, 6 different board sizes and 9 different themes!
- In classic mode each tile you use scores you 1 point. Try to remove as many tiles in a minute as you can but be careful not to run out of vowels!
- Arcade mode adds scrabble style weighted scores (‘Z’ gets more points than ‘E’) and bonus tiles to earn score multipliers and time bonuses.
- Time attack mode rewards you with additional time every time you make a new word – longer words earn you much more time than short ones, so try to avoid just playing 3 letter words.
- Fixed mode is like Boggle, tiles are no longer removed after you make a word and duplicate words are not scored.